What materials do you provide for your paint nights?
- 14×18″ canvas, brushes, paint, artsmocks
May I bring wine &/or snacks?
May I bring my children?
- Children under16 are asked to be supervised by an adult who is also attending the painting session.
How can I pay for my session?
- We can meet up for a cash payment, or I can provide you with banking details for you to make an online transfer.
Should I bring reference photos?
- Reference photos are great! You can save photos to your phone or specific references that are related to the painting that you might want to add.
How much do private sessions cost?
- $65/person (min 10 people – max 36 people)
How do I organize a private party?
- contact me and request a date
- determine the subject matter you would like to paint
- gather together 10-36 friends/family or co-workers
Where are you located?
- 60 King Street, Hamilton.
- We are across from the Fire Station between the new party store (B4 the Party) and the old Maynes Furniture building.
Please contact me for more information or any other questions you might have!